[Biopython-dev] Ndb

Cayte katel at worldpath.net
Fri Feb 8 23:58:35 EST 2002

  My idea for representing DNA-RNA complexes  is a nested structure.  The
top level class would contain a class called chain because Ndb decomposes
the structures into chains, similar to strands except there may be more than
2..  Each chain would be composed of regions.  A region could be a DNA or
RNA sequence.or a hetero.  A new class called Hetero would be required.

  If others have ideas I'd like to hear them.

                                      Cayte