[Biopython-dev] Re: [Biopython-announce] Biopython 1.10 Available

Jeffrey Chang jchang at SMI.Stanford.EDU
Tue Dec 24 00:25:35 EST 2002

OK, SeqUtils sounds good.  What's the deal with sequtils.py and
SeqUtils/__init__.py?  It looks like SeqUtils/__init__.py replaced
sequtils.py.  Will anybody object if I remove the latter?

Jeff