[Biopython-dev] Gentoo Linux port

Gontran Zepeda gontran at gontran.net
Mon Dec 2 14:04:07 EST 2002

# Jaeggi, Daniel M. (DJaeggi at imim.es),
# on 2002-12-02 at 15:54:14 +0100 wrote:
> Is anyone else out there using Gentoo Linux? If so, have you written an
> ebuild (port) for it? If not, I'll probably be writing one in the next
> couple of days.

I'm just finishing a couple for bioperl and bioperl-cvs and dependencies
that I'll be submitting today, with the understanding of the dev-perl/
maintainer.  If you'd like copies of what I've got let me know -- not that
it's _a lot_ of help, but there you go.  I'd like to see biopython in
portage too.

Gontran