[Biopython-dev] The signal module on the Mac

Jeffrey Chang jchang at smi.stanford.edu
Thu Aug 1 22:39:26 EDT 2002

Hi Yair,

The signal module is only used in Bio.Tools.MultiProc.copen.  I don't
think any other modules depend on this, so it's probably safe to
ignore for now.  It's used in copen to detect "unexpected" errors.

For MacOS X, though, if someone really needs to use the signal
functionality, the module seems to work fine from the command line
version.  I use it regularly.

Jeff