[Biopython-dev] Who is going to BOSC ?

Thomas Sicheritz-Ponten thomas at cbs.dtu.dk
Mon Mar 26 04:08:41 EST 2001

> Thomas:
> > Has any of you planned to go to the BOSC and/or
> > ISMB2001 meeting in Copenhagen this summer ?

Maybe I should mention that our department is organizing ISMB2001.
So, I am involved in some preparation parts and will be both at BOSC
and ISMB2001.

Should we have a biopython-pub meeting ?
(In case yu didn't know - the danish beers ARE among the best beer's in the
world - I should know because I'm Austrian :-)

cheers
-thomas

--
Sicheritz-Ponten Thomas, Ph.D  CBS, Department of Biotechnology
thomas at biopython.org           The Technical University of Denmark

	De Chelonian Mobile ... The Turtle Moves ...