[Biopython-dev] Biopython SwissProt bugs

Jeffrey Chang jchang at SMI.Stanford.EDU
Mon Mar 12 01:12:47 EST 2001

Thanks!  I've applied this patch against the current CVS.  Please test
this and close the bug if it works.

Also, it would be nice to have a sample entry for the regression testing
suite.

Jeff