[Biopython-dev] reusable code in Genbank

Cayte katel at worldpath.net
Tue Mar 6 22:14:37 EST 2001

  Today, with over a foot of snow out the window and still falling, I wasn't
going anywhere, so I decided to take a closer look at GenBank and Martel and
TextTools.  _EventGenerator in GenBank looks like generic glue code that
could be used in my Kabat parser.  I could cut and paste it but duplicate
code adds to the maintenance load.  Andrew, I suggest moving it to Tools??

                                                            Cayte