[Biopython-dev] Biopython for Windows NT

Nissim Broudo nissim at math.ufl.edu
Fri Jun 15 13:05:19 EDT 2001

Hi Brad,

Thanks for writing back.  You were correct to guess that the text box I'm
being prompted with is requesting my Python installation.

I looked at the options you listed and by process of elimination, the
problem is that I am running Python 2.1.  Should I go ahead and install
Python 2.0 or should I wait for a biopython versions that relies on 2.1 ?
Either way is fine with me.

Nissim