[Biopython-dev] Biopython 1.00a2 release

Brad Chapman chapmanb at arches.uga.edu
Sat Jul 7 14:48:04 EDT 2001

[Jeff on the new release]
> Yep, it's all there now!

I've added windows installers for python2.0 and python2.1 to the
download page. They seem to install fine for me, but if anyone here
uses windows and wants to test them that would be excellent!

I'm probably just going to lay off on making rpms right
now, unless people complain.

[pdf docs]
> Thanks.  I had meant to include it last time, but there was a failure
> in the build process and it accidentally got left out.  Sorry about
> that!

No problem -- I just thought it was funny that we've been trying to
put it in for the last 12 releases or so and keep forgetting about it
somehow :-). Thanks for getting it in there! Also, the build process
wiki page is quite interesting reading -- thanks for adding it!

Brad