[Biopython-dev] Biopython 1.00a2 release

Jeffrey Chang jchang at SMI.Stanford.EDU
Thu Jul 5 15:57:29 EDT 2001

test_FSSP is still failing the regression tests for me.  It seems to
be caused by:
f.write("\nRecords filtered in %s\n" % sum_ge_15.keys())

Since dictionaries are unordered, it is outputting them in a
different order than they did when the output was created.  Thus, I
added a little code so that it outputs the sorted keys, which should
be the same every time:
k = sum_ge_15.keys()
k.sort()
f.write("\nRecords filtered in %s\n" % k)

I'm committed this change and updated the output.  I'm going to start
putting together the release today.

Jeff