[Biopython-dev] move Martel CVS to biopython

Jeffrey Chang jchang at SMI.Stanford.EDU
Wed Jan 24 12:08:48 EST 2001

On Wed, 24 Jan 2001, Brad Chapman wrote:

> In my vision, we could have a flag in setup.py like install_martel =
> 1, which would be on by default. This could then be set to zero if you
> want to install Martel from its independent package separately.

This would be a nice feature to have, if someone had the time and
inclination to do it.  Otherwise, it would probably be OK for the setup.py
script just to check for dependencies and their version numbers, and
complain if the user needs to install/upgrade.

Jeff