[Biopython-dev] Upcoming release

Brad Chapman chapmanb at arches.uga.edu
Sun Feb 25 23:46:13 EST 2001

[Problems with unigene tests]

>    I couldn't find a reference to unigene_format in my latest version.
> unigene_format.py is a fossil from my attempt to mesh it with Martel.
> Andrew and I agreed that sgmllib would be a better choice for data that
> makes heavy use of html.
>
>   I commited Unigene.py again un case the old version was still in the
> database.  Let me know if you still have a problem.

Ah ha! I think I know the problem. Jeff moved UniGene.py code to
UniGene/__init__.py, since we decided to do that across all of the
modules to make imports easier.
UniGene/UniGene.py is officially deleted in CVS, so checkouts
won't get it -- if you could copy your current code base to
UniGene/__init__.py and commit that, then hopefully things will work
again.

Brad