[Biopython-dev] problem with happydoc and biopython

Brad Chapman chapmanb at arches.uga.edu
Sun Feb 25 20:57:05 EST 2001

Hi Dinakar;

> I downloaded HappyDoc and tried to generate biopython doc. It seems to go
> some kind of indefinite loop when it is generating doc for SubsMat
> modules.

Happydoc is just slow on the SubsMat directory because MatrixInfo.py
is a very long file (it is just a ton of different substitution
matrices as python dictionaries), so it takes a while for Happydoc to
get through it. If you just wait it out a bit, it should finish
without a problem. My solution is to go get myself a beer while
waiting for happydoc to finish :-).

Brad