[Biopython-dev] Upcoming release

Jeffrey Chang jchang at SMI.Stanford.EDU
Fri Feb 23 19:58:48 EST 2001

Hello everybody!

The current plans are to have a release at the end of the month (next
Wednesday!)  Please prepare to have all your code checked in by early next
week.

- Brad, is there anything special that needs to be done with the docs?

- I'm not sure if Andrew is going to get around to making br_regrtest
accept different newline conventions.  Does anyone want to have a go at
fixing this, or should we punt until the next release?  Or, should we just
scrap it altogether for PyUnit (definitely next release)?

Let me know if there are other outstanding issues.

Thanks,
Jeff