[Biopython-dev] python biocorba <-> ensembl

thomas at cbs.dtu.dk thomas at cbs.dtu.dk
Wed Feb 21 06:14:50 EST 2001

Hej,

I need to work with the ensembl data (www.ensembl.org) and the only ways
skipping perl is to implement ensembl calls in python or use
(as Ewan Birney suggested) a Perl<->CORBA<->Python bridge.
... the question is how should I start with Corba ???
Is there anything I could use in the biocorba stuff or should I go directly
for corba+python ??? Any pointers, quick tutorials etc. ???

thx
-thomas
--
Sicheritz-Ponten Thomas, Ph.D  CBS, Department of Biotechnology
thomas at biopython.org           The Technical University of Denmark

	De Chelonian Mobile ... The Turtle Moves ...