[Biopython-dev] next release

Jeffrey Chang jchang at SMI.Stanford.EDU
Tue Aug 28 20:18:49 EDT 2001

Hello everyone,

I'd like to roll a new biopython release.  This will also be the
final release before I move around the directory structure as
discussed at BOSC.

This release will not contain a lot of new functionality, but will be
mostly fix bugs, including the now infamous UndoHandle bug.  The code
for the release should be working correctly, so all the core
developers should let me know if your stuff is ready to be released,
and if not, when it will be.

The regression tests seem to all pass...

Thanks,
Jeff