[Biopython-dev] Notification: incoming/39

biopython-bugs at bioperl.org biopython-bugs at bioperl.org
Tue Aug 14 02:10:10 EDT 2001

JitterBug notification

jchang moved PR#39 from incoming to fixed-bugs
Message summary for PR#39
	From: cirano at chollian.net
	Subject: Parsing Problem of GenBank format
	Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 21:57:23 -0400
	0 replies 	0 followups
	Notes: Thanks for the bug report.  Andrew Dalke noted this earlier and submitted the
follow fix for UndoHandle.read:
   def read(self, size=-1):
        if size == -1:
            saved = string.join(self._saved, "")
            self._saved[:] = []
        else:

It's checked into the CVS and will go out the next release.  Actually, enough
people are getting tripped out on it that that should happen sooner than later.

====> ORIGINAL MESSAGE FOLLOWS <====