[Biopython-dev] WIT and KEGG

Cayte katel at worldpath.net
Fri Aug 10 20:58:48 EDT 2001

  I made these changes to  a copy of KEGG/enzyyme_format.py,

  html_tag = Expression.Literal( '<' ) + Rep( AnyBut( '>\n\r' ) ) +
Expression.Literal( '>' )

entry = Group("entry",
              Str1("EC ") +
              Rep( Str( " " ) ) + Opt( html_tag ) +
              Rep(Rep1(Integer()) + point) +
              Rep1(Integer()) +
              Rep( Str( " " ) ) + Opt( html_tag ) )

  The format failed halfway through the file.  I think the problem is the
order of entries.  The format specifies GENES before MOTIF but this order is
reversed in the test file.  Maybe the format should be less sensitive to
order ,where it doesn't convey information.

                                                 Cayte