[Biopython-dev] WIT and KEGG

Cayte katel at worldpath.net
Wed Aug 8 20:19:53 EDT 2001

Yesterday, I downloaded your new code for enzymes.  I started code, but WIT
uses the KEGG format for enzymes.  So we may be able to get by with one
piece of code for both.

In your test files, what is the difference between the irregular and the
sample files?.  Did you manually strip out the HTML stuff?  I'll try to
upload more test cases because sometimes I've seen bugs on the tenth case.

I hope its cooler where you live than in my area( 88 F ).

                                                          Cayte