[Biopython-dev] Re: [BioPython] tests failing

Iddo Friedberg idoerg at cc.huji.ac.il
Wed Aug 1 12:23:20 EDT 2001

Hi,

I just read Mark's post a bit more carefully:

On Tue, 31 Jul 2001, Mark Robinson wrote:

: Hi guys,
:

[Description of a couple of bugs in the regression tests]

:
: ===
:
: The two AssertionErrors don't occur if I run the individual test script
: only if I run it from the graphical interface, and I guess it looks like
: the newline error you flag in the tutorial.

Can anybody say why the AssertionErrors do not occur when the individual
scripts are run, but only when the graphical interface is used? This
sounds a bit weird...

I should add my thanks here to all those who are involved in porting &
checking Biopython on various platforms. This is very important.

Iddo

--

Iddo Friedberg                                  | Tel: +972-2-6758647
Dept. of Molecular Genetics and Biotechnology   | Fax: +972-2-6757308