[Biopython-dev] bio*.org server bandwidth upgrade on the horizon

Chris Dagdigian dagdigian at ComputeFarm.com
Wed Sep 13 13:21:50 EDT 2000

I just received word that the net connection for the bio*.org server(s) is
going to be upgraded from T1 to a T3 line. Given the insane lead time for
telecommunication orders the best timeframe I have at this time is that the
work will be completed sometime before the end of the year. I'll provide
more info as I get it especially if it involves significant downtime for us.

-Chris