[Biopython-dev] Second go at GenBank parser

Cayte katel at worldpath.net
Thu Dec 21 04:50:48 EST 2000

I ran several files, tonight, on my win98 machine.    There is still a pesky
newline problem that shows up only in the feature section.  If the feature
contains a translation, just the first line appears, followed by backslash -
0-1-2.  The translation feature is the only multiline subfeature I've seen
so far.  I can attach the files if you wish.

I haven't seen the  newlines in the other sections, this time.  Apparently,
they've been removed. The lines of output are long, but this is not a
problem,  because the user can break the lines up easily in his script.

                                                          Cayte