[Bioperl-pipeline] Using Solaris Gridware

Shawn Hoon shawnh@fugu-sg.org
Sat, 25 Jan 2003 01:15:48 +0800 (SGT)

Hi Olly,
	I think some people have tried it out but I'm haven't heard anything
of that or seen any code. I personally haven't had the chance to look at it
as we don't have the GridEngine system to play with. I know the ensembl pipeline has a module for GridEngine
and you are most welcome to port it over and test it out on your system. The port should not be
too difficult as in fact the LSF and PBS modules were really originally from the Ensembl modules with
minimal modifications and works great. In addition, the module just consist of one method submit_batch
that just constructs and runs the submission command line.

rgds,

shawn