[Bioperl-pipeline] Genscan pipeline with EnsEMBL 9

Xiao Juguang juguang@fugu-sg.org
Wed, 8 Jan 2003 17:44:34 +0800

> > 1) I just finished the genscan pipeline with data from and to EnsEMBL
> > 9 db. The design file is xml/templates/juguang_genscan_annotation.xml
> > -----
> > 2) 2 converters have been developed, since one is an attachment of the
> > other, as you know.
> >

> Great! Did you check that the genscan peptides that are stored in
> Ensembl translate correctly, i.e. give the same translation that is
> given originally by Genscan?

I check them just now. Unfortunately these are different.  I am thinking whether that is caused by different argument/matrix used between EnsEMBL and our test., or different version of binary. huh?

Juguang.