[Bioperl-pipeline] Re: Forester in Biopipe

Shawn Hoon shawnh at stanford.edu
Wed Dec 17 14:15:07 EST 2003

No, there is no support for this currently. Writing a wrapper for this
application in bioperl-run which is in java I believe will be a way to
start.
See there is a bunch of treeio support in bioperl, handling the I/O
should be quite easy. Once you have the wrapper then you can integrate
this into biopipe
quite easily.
Pls look at some of the wrappers in bioperl-run that work on java apps,
mainly : Bio::Tools::Run::Eponine and Bio::Tools::Run::Vista for a
start.

let me know if you have any more questions.

cheers,

shawn