[Bioperl-pipeline] Genewise matters

Bala savikalpa@fugu-sg.org
Sat, 07 Sep 2002 02:27:25 +0800

Hi Shawn,

> do commit your BioToEns for bioperl-genes->ensembl genes code to save me some time
> I wil be reafcotring BioToEns into the converter modules.

I'm still fine tuning on  certain values in the fields in the exon ,transcript and
gene tables.
Like the contig_id (currently hardcoded for testing purposes.....we have to pass the
contig information somehow right??) in the exon table translation_id in the
transcript table and the
type(currently im putting the module name eg genewise)  in the gene table.
But I will commit it so that you can take a look also.

regards

Bala