[Bioperl-l] BpWrapper: acknowledgements & call for beta-testers

Weigang Qiu weigangq at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 04:16:17 UTC 2017

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the encouragement & suggestions. We will definitely cite the
reference.

Rocky developed formal testing scripts on multiple OS & versions of the
same OS. We will take a look at the scripts and see what could popular one
be wrapped.

weigang

On Tue, Mar 7, 2017 at 3:24 PM, Fields, Christopher J <cjfields at illinois.edu

--