[Bioperl-l] Call for GMOD talks at PAG

Scott Cain scott at scottcain.net
Fri Oct 28 20:57:07 UTC 2016

Hi,

I am pleased to announce a call for talks to be given at the Plant and
Animal Genomes conference this January in the GMOD workshop on Wednesday,
January 18th.  Any talks that involve the development or use of GMOD
software are welcome.  In particular this year, I'd really like to
highlight plugins for the various GMOD software packages that support them,
like JBrowse, Galaxy and Tripal (of course, Galaxy and Tripal have their
own sessions, so you should consider submitting to them too).

Please get an abstract, brief summary or a vague title to me as soon as
possible so I can start getting it put together.  Also, if you'd like to be
a co-organizer, please let me drop me a line about that too.  I might be
able to get you some meeting-related niceties for not very much work.

For more information about PAG, see:

  http://www.intlpag.org

Thanks and I look forward to seeing in January,
Scott

Scott Cain, Ph. D.                                   scott at scottcain dot
net
GMOD Coordinator (http://gmod.org/)                     216-392-3087
Ontario Institute for Cancer Research