[Bioperl-l] issue writing to pipe with bio sequoia

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 1 16:12:38 UTC 2016

Hi Stephane,

The website source for that page is now here:

https://github.com/bioperl/bioperl.github.io/blob/master/howtos/SeqIO_HOWTO.md

You can edit it within the GitHub web interface and make a pull request
(remember to check the preview).

Chris etc: Can you apply something like this to add an edit button/link to
each page?

https://github.com/biopython/biopython.github.io/issues/14
https://github.com/biopython/biopython.github.io/commit/a2b3c5bd551fbfe8b41192d4ae6660b4bb2a68bb

Regards,