[Bioperl-l] New Jekyll theme at bioperl.github.io

Fields, Christopher J cjfields at illinois.edu
Fri Jan 8 17:10:55 UTC 2016

Search would be very nice, yes.  If we could get that up I would almost say we can start redirecting the site over.  We’ll still need the old site running to migrate additional docs for the time being.

Also, re: tweaking the website, agreed, which is one reason I try very hard to not do or get involved with web site design :)

-c