[Bioperl-l] Bio::Root back in master

Brian Osborne bosborne11 at verizon.net
Thu Sep 17 20:23:30 UTC 2015

Chris,

Looks good, all tests pass for me using “master” except for this familiar one:

not ok 78 # TODO The nodes are garbage-collected away b/c Tree isn't retained in memory
#   Failed (TODO) test at t/Tree/TreeIO.t line 342.
#          got: '0'
#     expected: '198'

What was the deal on this one, something to do with Perl version? Mine is 5.14.3.

BIO