[Bioperl-l] remoteblast

Fields, Christopher J cjfields at illinois.edu
Wed May 14 16:24:22 UTC 2014

It seems to be working for me using the regression tests on the 1.6.x branch (taking a while):

[cjfields at cjfields bioperl-live (v1.6.x)]$ export BIOPERLDEBUG=1
[cjfields at cjfields bioperl-live (v1.6.x)]$ prove -lrv t/Tools/Run/RemoteBlast.t
t/Tools/Run/RemoteBlast.t ..
1..21
ok 1 - use Bio::Tools::Run::RemoteBlast;
ok 2
ok 3 - Text BLAST
ok 4 - BLAST text output submitted
ok 5 - Estimated retrieval time
ok 6 - should only be one RID
# Time remaining: 8
# Retrieving R75G4ADZ01R...
# Retrieval attempt: 1

# Retrieval attempt: 2
# Retrieval attempt: 3
# Retrieval attempt: 4
# Retrieval attempt: 5
# Retrieval attempt: 6
# Retrieval attempt: 7
# Retrieval attempt: 8
# Retrieval attempt: 9
# Retrieval attempt: 10
# Retrieval attempt: 11
# Retrieval attempt: 12
# Retrieval attempt: 13
# Retrieval attempt: 14
# Retrieval attempt: 15
retrieve request is POST http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/blast/Blast.cgi

DESCRIPTIONS=100&FORMAT_TYPE=Text&ALIGNMENT_VIEW=Pairwise&ALIGNMENTS=50&CMD=Get&RID=R75G4ADZ01R
ok 7 - retrieve_blast succeeded
ok 8 - An object of class 'Bio::SearchIO::blast' isa 'Bio::SearchIO'
sbjct name is sp|P00561.2|AK1H_ECOLI
score is 1567
sbjct name is sp|P00562.3|AK2H_ECOLI
score is 331
sbjct name is sp|P08660.2|AK3_ECOLI
score is 184
ok 9 - HSPs returned
going to remove files /var/folders/2b/8p0tbdb524sdzxdbsbrs5n4w0000gn/T/ezFTzsGnfp
going to remove files /var/folders/2b/8p0tbdb524sdzxdbsbrs5n4w0000gn/T/ezFTzsGnfp
Use of uninitialized value $Bio::Tools::Run::RemoteBlast::MODVERSION in concatenation (.) or string at Bio/Tools/Run/RemoteBlast.pm line 459.
ok 10 - Tabular BLAST submitted
ok 11 - Estimated retrieval time
ok 12 - should only be one RID
# Time remaining: 19
# waiting [R75YBF2B014]...
# Retrieval attempt: 1
retrieve request is POST http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/blast/Blast.cgi

CMD=Get&RID=R75YBF2B014&DESCRIPTIONS=100&FORMAT_TYPE=Text&ALIGNMENT_VIEW=Tabular&ALIGNMENTS=50
ok 13 - retrieve_blast succeeded
ok 14 - An object of class 'Bio::SearchIO::blasttable' isa 'Bio::SearchIO'
sbjct name is gi|34395933|sp|P00561.2|AK1H_ECOLI
score is 1567
sbjct name is gi|416596|sp|P00562.3|AK2H_ECOLI
score is 331
sbjct name is gi|416597|sp|P08660.2|AK3_ECOLI
score is 184
ok 15 - HSPs returned
going to remove files /var/folders/2b/8p0tbdb524sdzxdbsbrs5n4w0000gn/T/jeSXOFZDxr
going to remove files /var/folders/2b/8p0tbdb524sdzxdbsbrs5n4w0000gn/T/jeSXOFZDxr
Use of uninitialized value $Bio::Tools::Run::RemoteBlast::MODVERSION in concatenation (.) or string at Bio/Tools/Run/RemoteBlast.pm line 459.
ok 16 - XML BLAST submitted
ok 17 - Estimated retrieval time
ok 18 - should only be one RID
# Time remaining: 9