[Bioperl-l] [Attachment Removed] Bio::Tools::Analysis::Protein::GOR4;

Fields, Christopher J cjfields at illinois.edu
Wed May 14 16:29:26 UTC 2014

The raw result is attainable using the result method according to the module documentation (see below). The rest of the documentation goes into more detail on how to retrieve the data in a more OO manner.

chris

[cjfields at cjfields ~]$ perldoc Bio::Tools::Analysis::Protein::GOR4

NAME
       Bio::Tools::Analysis::Protein::GOR4 - a wrapper around GOR4 protein
       secondary structure prediction server

SYNOPSIS
         use Bio::Tools::Analysis::Protein::GOR4;
         #get a Bio::Seq or Bio::PrimarySeq
         use Bio::PrimarySeq;
         $seq = Bio::PrimarySeq->new
           (-seq=>'IKLCVHHJHJHJHJHJHJHNLAILAKAHLIELALAL',
            -primary_id=>'test'); # a Bio::PrimarySeqI object

         my $gor4 = Bio::Tools::Analysis::Protein::GOR4->new (-seq=>$seq);
         $gor4->run;
         print $gor4->result;# #raw text to standard error