[Bioperl-l] Whither Bio::FeatureIO?

Fields, Christopher J cjfields at illinois.edu
Thu Jul 17 21:58:40 UTC 2014

It’s been moved to a separate github distribution, namely Bio-FeatureIO, but it was also being largely rewritten as the original implementation was never completed.  We can probably set up a branch with the relevant version of the code that should work with the script.

Scott, is this the recommended way of loading Chado data in still?  Do we need a working version of Bio::FeatureIO on CPAN so it’s available?  For some reason I thought users started going with Bio::Chado::Schema...

chris