[Bioperl-l] Modifying Blast plus parameters

Oz oz.sharabi at mail.huji.ac.il
Fri Apr 25 06:21:03 UTC 2014

Hi,
I'm a new user of bioperl. So far, I used it to run default blast-plus
alignments.
However, I wanted to change a bit some parameters, but could not figure out
how..
I would like to limit the blast search by:

1. Percentage of identical nucleotides (not e-value).
2. Maximal length of the aligned sequence (when I run list of sequences with
different lengths, this value varies so I can't use a constant).
Can you please explain how can I do it?

Thank you in advance,
Oz