[Bioperl-l] [Root-l] deobfuscator broken....

briano at bioteam.net briano at bioteam.net
Sun Mar 31 14:11:03 UTC 2013

I've fixed a few issues related to paths, so no more server errors. I can
also see in the debugger that data's being retrieved from the databases.
However, it appears that links like "javascript:submitMe('Bio::Seq')"
aren't actually submitting, though I see no errors in the browser's
console. Taking a closer look ...