[Bioperl-l] sh: 1: Syntax error: "(" unexpected

Antony03 antony.vincent.1 at ulaval.ca
Sun Mar 10 13:17:09 UTC 2013

Hi! Yes I'm sure, my script is exactly what I posted here. And I run it like
this:
anvin26 at anvin26:~/Bureau/emboss$ perl water.pl
sh: 1: Syntax error: "(" unexpected
So, I think there is no ambiguity (I run it like a perl script) and this why
I don't understand why the script is run like a bash script!