[Bioperl-l] sets of sequences - how to read?

Fields, Christopher J cjfields at illinois.edu
Mon Jun 17 12:48:56 UTC 2013

The best thing to do in this case is to try contacting the author for Bio::ASN1::EntrezGene to see if the code can be updated.  He indicated interest in putting the code on github and giving BIOPERLML co-maint last time I heard; we could easily do that, but I'm not sure if it is currently hosted anywhere else.

chris