[Bioperl-l] Overlapping sets of coordinates?

Bob Freeman bobfreemanma at speakeasy.net
Wed Jun 5 17:06:20 UTC 2013

No alignment -- I used PASA to generate (properly) align transcripts against a genome. Among the PASA outputs is a tab-delimited file that lists the alignments of all my input transcripts in an almost GFF3 file like format. So I need to iterate through the alignments that are valid (one of the columns) and see if any of these match (overlap, include, etc) the coordinates of certain gene models.