[Bioperl-l] failed to install via fink:no package found for specification 'bioperl-pm5100'!

Sebastian Lau yonexhalaolv at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 09:17:12 UTC 2013

*Hi guys,*
*
*I just about to install bioperl on my MacOS 10.7.5 via fink. but after
typing the command, fink said it couldn't find any package:*

fangmatoMacBook-Pro:~ yoyo$ fink install bioperl-pm5100
Information about 6901 packages read in 1 seconds.
Failed: no package found for specification 'bioperl-pm5100'!
fangmatoMacBook-Pro:~ yoyo$ fink install bioperl-pm588
Information about 6901 packages read in 1 seconds.
Failed: no package found for specification 'bioperl-pm588'!
fangmatoMacBook-Pro:~ yoyo$ fink install bioperl-pm586
Information about 6901 packages read in 1 seconds.
Failed: no package found for specification 'bioperl-pm586'!

*I followed the instruction on wiki. I don't know what's wrong with it.
Thanks for your help.*