[Bioperl-l] UNIPROT foo.tsv files support

Alexey Morozov alexeymorozov1991 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 02:48:54 UTC 2013

These are tab-delimited files which are available for download from
individual pages for families or other groups of proteins, e.g. here
https://www.ebi.ac.uk/interpro/entry/IPR012078/proteins-matched
in top right corner of the page. But I have also decided to make my own
simple parser, especially because I need only a little subset of data
available in files.