[Bioperl-l] BioPerl BuildBot

Tiago Antão tiagoantao at gmail.com
Wed May 9 18:54:41 UTC 2012

Hello from Dolly the Sheep (not in Scotland - a bit further South),

I happen to have some time in my hands (not common), so if any of you
BioPerl code monkeys wants to go ahead with this, I will gladly
support. I can help configure the first runs and help the person(s)
with the initial learning curve.

Tiago

--
"Liberty for wolves is death to the lambs" - Isaiah Berlin