[Bioperl-l] Compliance of Bio::Seq add_SeqFeature() method

Florent Angly florent.angly at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 02:47:11 UTC 2012

I realize that Hilmar. However, to me,  it makes it clearer to add a
single feature and it leaves room to implement a add_SeqFeatures()
method in FeatureHolderI to add multiple features at once, based on the
implementation-specific add_SeqFeature() method.

I also realize that deprecation should be used with caution. Feel free
to revert and let add_SeqFeature() accept an array of features if you
think that the downsides (deprecating arrays) outweights the advantages.

Florent