[Bioperl-l] Fate of Bio::Tools::PCRSimulation

Fields, Christopher J cjfields at illinois.edu
Thu Mar 1 02:42:06 UTC 2012

Florent,

Just want to add, my previous response isn't meant as an admonishment, hope it didn't come across that way, but sometimes email makes it hard to discern the difference.  I simply meant to demonstrate my opinion that I find releasing one's code is much simpler (e.g. you can decide the rules and dictate when the code is ready for release), and if we can make getting good code into user's hands easier, more flexible, and more consistent I think that is always a better path.

chris