[Bioperl-l] HOW TO PRINT SOME INFORMATION FROM A BLAST_OUTPUT.TXT FILE TO A NEW FASTA.TXT FILE

Warren W. Kretzschmar wkretzsch at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 17:44:35 UTC 2012

Hey Paulos,

> BUT I WOULD BE GRATEFUL IF I HAD A SCRIPT FOR PERL AND NOT BIOPERL.

This sounds a lot like a homework question.  However, Frank has essentially
given you the heart of the perl program already:

print ">$id\n$sequence\n";

If you don't know what this means, then I suggest trying an introductory
perl tutorial like this one: http://www.tizag.com/perlT/

Regards,
Warren
--
In God we trust, all others bring data. - William Edwards Deming