[Bioperl-l] bioperl installation on windows

Roy Chaudhuri roy.chaudhuri at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 19:26:19 UTC 2012

Hi John,

You're supposed to type "perl Build.PL" at the command line rather than
at the cpan prompt. Although that is only if you want to install
manually - the page you linked to suggests that you follow the
instructions for installing via CPAN:
http://www.bioperl.org/wiki/Installing_Bioperl_for_Unix#INSTALLING_BIOPERL_THE_EASY_WAY_USING_CPAN

Roy.