[Bioperl-l] fastq splitter

Fields, Christopher J cjfields at illinois.edu
Wed Feb 29 02:42:27 UTC 2012

Frankly, there never seemed to be a real fixed standard in the way that FASTQ headers were written (and just when it seems there is some consensus, Illumina pulls the rug out from under you), hence the reason I leave it alone.  We could add some ID munging in there if needed, would just need a qr// with a standard fallback.

chris