[Bioperl-l] help!

casandra mcasandrariera at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 22:46:42 UTC 2012

Thank you both,
before I received Dave's email I was answering the following:

Hello Warren,

I've repeated those steps just in case, here I show you:

maccasandra:~ mcasandrariera$ vi .bash_profile
maccasandra:~ mcasandrariera$ more .bash_profile
export PERL5LIB=/Users/mcasandrariera/src/bioperl-live
maccasandra:~ mcasandrariera$ cd ./src/bioperl-live/
maccasandra:bioperl-live mcasandrariera$ perl -e "use Bio::SeqIO;"
maccasandra:bioperl-live mcasandrariera$

I get the same "result". Am I supposed to get something different?"

And now I tried what Dave ask me:

maccasandra:bioperl-live mcasandrariera$ printenv PERL5LIB
/Users/mcasandrariera/src/bioperl-live
maccasandra:bioperl-live mcasandrariera$

I have to say it's very nice from you to help me, specially you, Dave, who
translates all this into casandra's-super-dummie language..

Cas.

--
Casandra Riera
+34 629774181