[Bioperl-l] Embedding hyperlinks in SVG files

Scott Cain scott at scottcain.net
Tue Feb 7 20:26:43 UTC 2012

Hi Emily,

I'm reasonably sure that it isn't supported.  GD::SVG was developed to
support creating hi-res images from GBrowse to be used in
documentation or publications, and so, supporting links wasn't on our
radar.  I imagine it wouldn't be very hard to add if you wanted to
send a patch to the author (Todd Harris, cc'ed here, so he can
contradict me if he wants).

Scott