[Bioperl-l] Fwd: [Bioperl-guts-l] [BioPerl - Bug #3328] (New) segregating sites calculation fails on gapped sequences

Jason Stajich jason.stajich at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 12:42:29 EST 2012

This should be an easy bug for someone to fix -- I am pretty sure the solution is to ignore gapped columns but I haven't looked deeper and I don't have any time right now to work on bioperl fixes so be great if someone wanted to help out here.

The redmine bug info is appended below.

Begin forwarded message: